This JT Classic in Corian® bespoke kitchen was installed in our clients' London residence as part of a complete refurbishment undertaken by Nash Baker Architects.
A key element of the brief was to design a completely fitted kitchen yet not disturb the interior architecture of the Grade II-listed building. As part of our response to this we introduced a new feature in the form of 'coved' Corian® upstands at the worktop edges - a simple yet elegant and effective design detail.
- Materials: Corian®, American white oak (solid and custom-veneered)
- Appliances & Fitments: Miele single oven, combi-microwave, induction cooktop, dishwasher, under-counter fridge, under-counter fridge with ice-box & washer-dryer, Westin Cache extractor, Vola tap
- JT Design: Classic in Corian® with oak and Corian wall cabinets
- Project architect: Nash Baker Architects
- Photography by Alexandria Hall
- Private client
"We collaborated with Jack on a small kitchen within a grand Grade II Listed Building. He immediately grasped the issues and complexities of the project and proposed a fresh and contemporary solution which looks great in the space. The attention to detail was excellent and went far further than the usual formulaic solutions offered by similarly priced kitchen designer/manufacturers. What was also wonderful, is how clearly Jack communicated the design to the client. From an architect/project manager perspective we were really impressed with the quality of drawings and other technical information which allowed us and the contractor to programme the necessary works around the installation. The installation went very smoothly with their guys doing a great job and working with skill and attention. The final installation was left pristine with a user manual which put other very high-end kitchen suppliers to shame. We will certainly continue to recommend Jack Trench, and look forward to our next collaboration."
Simon Baker, Nash Baker Architects | Gloucester Road